PaperDirect® is one of the leading suppliers of laser printable quality papers – business letterhead, brochures and postcards, seasonal and special occasion invitations and stationery, certificate papers and trophies and more. Business or pleasure…regardless of your customers’ paper needs, partnering in our program can turn customer clicks to monthly affiliate commissions.
What a PaperDirect® Affiliate partnership means for you:
• No limit on your earning potential – the more you sell, the more you earn!
• Earn commissions of 10% or more for each customer referral to PaperDirect® resulting in a sale, with an industry-leading 30 Return Days.
• Great selection of creative, colorful banners and compelling text links to maximize your results
• Trusted reporting tools and experienced program management provided by LinkShare, the worldwide leader in affiliate marketing programs.
It’s easy to participate in the FREE PaperDirect® Affiliate Program:
1. Review the Affiliate Agreement with LinkShare
2. Complete the online Affiliate Application
3. Receive e-mail confirmation that your application has been approved as well as next steps
4. Select from a variety of free colorful banners and powerful text links provided at LinkShare.com
5. Link your site to paperdirect.com and start earning commissions!
How do I create links?
Once you have been approved as a PaperDirect® Affiliate, you can log into LinkShare and click on the Create Links tab to create customized banners and customer-compelling text links coded just for your site. Knowledge of HTML is not required. You can also place links into e-mail correspondence as an extra way to earn commissions.
What kinds of promotions are available?
PaperDirect® regularly offers a variety of promotions from special product pricing to order discounts. Occasionally, PaperDirect® will send you e-mails that include merchandising tips, special customer and Affiliate offers, and updates regarding Affiliate policies.
What are your policies on Search Engine Marketing?
PaperDirect® does not allow brand name bidding to avoid customer confusion. Affiliates must always display their own web address and drive internet shoppers to their own site and then promote PaperDirect® from their website. Please read the PaperDirect® Keyword Bid Policy to prevent any misunderstanding on the Affiliate guidelines.
How do you know that sales came from my site?
All links from your site to the PaperDirect® site contain a unique identifier so every time a visitor comes to PaperDirect® from your site and completes a sale within that session. This is made possible with the links created for you through a tag generator provided by LinkShare.
How do I find out how many sales my site has generated and how much I have earned?
Affiliates can log into LinkShare to review reports that are updated daily and include full detail on impressions, clicks, sales and commissions earned.
How often and when do I get paid commission?
Commission checks are mailed monthly as stated in the Affiliate Agreement.
Can Affiliates have multiple sites?
Yes, you can track and be paid for multiple site activity under a single PaperDirect® Affiliate account.