Paper Direct Return Policy
We stand behind our products 100%. Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange.Products must be returned in good, useable condition and in original packaging. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee for most returns and exchanges; please call for details.
If an item is defective or damaged, it does not need to be returned. Please call us; we will gladly issue an exchange or full refund, including shipping costs.
The following items are non-refundable and may be exchanged only:
• Binding machines and portable presentation displays (may be exchanged only if defective; if returned for any other reason, a 15% restocking fee will be charged) • Opened software (only if defective)
The following items may not be returned:
• Food items • Personalized or custom imprinted items (For problems with personalized or custom imprinted items, like address labels, holiday cards, custom print shop products, or engraved gifts, please call us at 1-800-272-7377. Our phone lines are open M-F, 8 am - 6:30 pm, CST.)
1) Complete the return/exchange section on the back of your packing slip. If you have misplaced your packing slip, fill out a Printable Return Form to include in your return package.
2) Place the item in original packaging, if possible.
3) For small packages (10 items or fewer): For $10, you may use UPS to ship package back to us. Please fill out and print a UPS Label and affix it to your return package. Note: An estimated weight is acceptable.
For large packages (more than 10 items) or if you want to use a shipping provider other than UPS: You may send your package back via any shipping provider you choose; follow the shipping provider’s instructions on how to fill out and print a label. Please use a traceable method for your return.