We stand behind our products 100%. Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. Products must be returned in good, useable condition and in original packaging. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee for most returns and exchanges; please call for details.
If an item is defective or damaged, it does not need to be returned. Please call us; we will gladly issue an exchange or full refund, including shipping costs.
The following items are non-refundable and may be exchanged only:
• Binding machines and portable presentation displays (may be exchanged only if defective; if returned for any other reason, a 15% restocking fee will be charged) • Opened software (only if defective)
The following items may not be returned:
• Food items
• Personalized or custom imprinted items (For problems with personalized or custom imprinted items, like address labels, holiday cards, custom print shop products, or engraved gifts.
• Please call us at 1-800-272-7377. Our phone lines are open M-F, 8 am - 4:30 pm, CT.)
1) Complete the return/exchange section on the back of your packing slip. If you have misplaced your packing slip, fill out a Printable Return Form to include in your return package.
2) Place the item in original packaging, if possible.
For large packages (more than 10 items) or if you want to use a shipping provider other than UPS: You may send your package back via any shipping provider you choose; follow the shipping provider’s instructions on how to fill out and print a label. Please use a traceable method for your return.