Merchandise may be returned within 30 days of receipt for a refund or exchange. Products must be returned in good, usable condition and in the original packaging. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer. There is a 15% restocking fee for most returns and exchanges; please call 1-800-272-7377 for details.
If an item is defective or damaged, it does not need to be returned. Please call us; we will gladly issue an exchange or full refund, including shipping costs.
For large packages (more than 10 items) or if you want to use a shipping provider other than UPS: You may send your package back via any shipping provider you choose; follow the shipping provider’s instructions on how to fill out and print a label. Please use a traceable method for your return.
The following items are non-refundable and may be exchanged only:
• Binding Machines and portable Presentation Displays (may be exchanged only if defective; if returned for any other reason, a 15% restocking fee will be charged)
• Opened Software (only if defective)
The following items may NOT be returned:
• Food items
• Personalized or Custom Imprinted Products
1) Complete the return/exchange section on the back of your packing slip. If you have misplaced your packing slip, fill out a Printable Return Form to include in your return package.
2) Place the item in the original packaging, if possible.