The 12 Days of Business: Christmas Messages for Clients and Colleagues
Christmas messages for clients can convey your gratitude for their patronage and make them more likely to remember you in the year ahead.
Whether you send out a letter, traditional cards or Christmas post cards, a warm and heartfelt message is the key to success.
Here are 12 Christmas messages for clients you might consider:
2. A Merry Christmas to you, our cherished partner. We’re sending you and your family heartfelt wishes for peace, joy and abundance this Holiday Season.
3. A joyous Christmas greeting to you and yours — thank you for your trust and belief in us. We look forward to serving you in the coming year.
4. Merry Christmas! We appreciate your business and look forward to a mutually beneficial relationship for many Holiday Seasons to come.
5. Because of you, every Christmas at __________ is nicer than the last. You help make us a better company. Merry Christmas to you and yours.
6. Our business would not be able to grow and thrive without your support. Thank you for choosing __________ — we look forward to partnering with you in the year ahead.
7. We would like to take this opportunity during the Holiday season to express our sincere gratitude for you as our cherished customer.
8. Here at _________, we appreciate our clients and want to take this opportunity during the Holidays to express our sincere thanks. Merry Christmas!
9. We work hard every day to provide you with the best service possible, and we will work even harder this New Year. Merry Christmas!
10. The Christmas spirit is inside each and every one of us. Wishing you warm Holiday Greetings this Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
11. Thank you for choosing _________. We’re wishing you all of the joys of the Holiday Season and look forward to serving you in the coming New Year.
12. Providing our customers with excellent service is something we strive to do all year round. We appreciate your business and wish you and yours a festive Holiday Season.
Whether in a letter, a traditional card or on Christmas post cards, heartfelt printed Christmas messages for clients can help you effectively express appreciation for your partners.
Done well, you’ll set the tone for their continued patronage in the New Year.