How to Save Time and Money on Your DIY Bridal Shower
Save money by planning ahead, having a budget and getting the right price on everything you need for a DIY bridal shower that will be the talk of the town. Here’s a handy DIY bridal shower checklist to help you plan the perfect party for the bride-to-be, which is probably you!
Checklist for 3 Months Prior to Bridal Shower
- Decide if the shower is going to be all female or co-ed
- Set the date and choose venue
- Create the guest list
- Choose DIY bridal shower invitations from PaperDirect
Checklist for 2 Months Prior to Bridal Shower
- Send a save-the-date to VIP guests such as the bride’s mother or parents, best friend and maid of honor.
- Call guests who are traveling far and give them a reminder; help with travel plans, if necessary.
- Establish the budget
- Finalize decisions about any flowers, menu, table lines, favors, music, activities, etc.
- Compile addresses for the guest list.
- Make a to-do list and assign tasks to your helpers.
Checklist for 1 Month Prior to Bridal Shower
- Fill out and address invitations and mail them
- Order bridal shower favors, decorations and other party needs from PaperDirect
- Call and confirm any foods/beverages guests need to bring
Checklist for 2 Weeks Prior to Bridal Shower
- Place flower order
- Make a shopping list for food and beverages
- Buy liquor
Checklist for 1 Week Prior to Bridal Shower
- Confirm reservations with venue
- Confirm all orders and deliveries
- Confirm RSVPs
- Prepare bridal shower favors
- Prepare shower games
Checklist for 1 Day Before Bridal Shower
- Prepare any menu items that can be made in advance
- Set up any equipment and tables, hang decorations and place party favors out
- Confirm last-minute details with bridesmaids
- Run any last-minute errands
Remember that shopping online at PaperDirect saves time and money when it come to DIY weddings and bridal showers!