Christmas Recognition Tip #11 – Organize the Event
Your end-of-year holiday office party is just around the corner. This week finalize the plans and get everything organized. Here’s a checklist to get you started:
- Remind employees of the party date and time with an office email.
- Verify your order and delivery schedule with the caterer.
- Order floral centerpieces or have crafty friends make table decor.
- Call the DJ to confirm the musical selections.
- Get employee awards and certificates framed and signed to present.
- Confirm all details with the venue regarding set-up, event services and clean-up.
- Make sure all beverage purchases and hired bartenders are ready.
- Scour the closet for a cute party dress, or go shopping!
And of course, order some party gifts for the staff!
This week at Paper Direct, get 30% off all gifts and 15% off Post-It Notes so you can get organized and have goodies to hand out at the party.
Enter code WCRT1214B when you checkout to get these special discounts.