Christmas Recognition Tip #9 – Low/No Cost Gifts
Recognition & Motivation Ideas
This holiday season, show your staff extra appreciation for their hard work and dedication to making the business grow and prosper all year long. If the business has just a few employees, or is a start-up, it’s best to keep employee gifts small and economical.
Plan to present the gifts during a weekend holiday party or a small office get together. Choose office friendly items that can easily work for the whole staff. Here’s a few of our top picks:
- Colorful coffee mugs with cute motivational sayings
- Shout out in a company-wide email
- Recognition in the next company meeting
- Mouse pads printed with a group picture from a memorable employee outing
- Monogrammed memo pads to make note taking in meetings more enjoyable
- Surprised Catered Breakfast/Lunch
- Pizza Party
- Even more ideas
Why wait? Start shopping today! This week at Paper Direct, get a free gift with any order and free ground shipping when you spend $50 or 20% off when you spend $60.
Get this special offer by using code WCRT1114 at checkout.
Also, check out our entire recognition guide to ensure you’re not missing an extra step.