Need Baby Shower Tips? How About a Creative Name Contest?
Baby showers are a great time for soon-to-be mothers to gather with their friends and family and eat delicious food, play silly games and unwrap much-needed gifts for the baby. But some baby showers can be boring. If you’re looking for a way to keep your baby shower interesting, try coming up with some original game ideas to keep your guests interested. One idea is to discuss the name of the upcoming little bundle of joy. While most parents have their child’s name already chosen, you can play a game just for fun and see what are some of the most original names you can come up with for the new parents.
- Bingham Hawn Bellamy (son born to actress Kate Hudson and Matt Bellamy, musician)
- Abraham Selassie Robert Nesta Marley (son born to Ziggy Marley and wife, Orly Agai)
- Kal-El Cage (son of Nicolas Cage)
- Pilot Inspektor (son of actor Jason Lee)
- Apple (daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin)
- Kyd (child of David Duchovny and Tea Leoni)
- Sage Moonblood (son of Sylvester Stallone)
- Moon Unit (daughter of Frank Zappa)
- Jermajesty (son of Jermaine Jackson)
- Tu Morrow (son of actor, Rob Morrow)