Christmas Party Planning Tip #11 – Last Minute Checklist
You’ve collected the RSVPs and the big Christmas party is just around the corner. To make sure you’ve got everything in order take a big breath and go over this task list ASAP!
- Count the RSVPs one last time and update the caterer with the final number.
- Make sure the venue’s audio system is compatible with the DJs technology needs. (Speakers, screens, etc.)
- Ask the DJ for a final set list so you can approve the music.
- Pick up certificates from the frame shop.
- Wrap door prizes and employee awards.
- Rehearse speeches.
- Give an outline of events to all speakers and presenters.
- Confirm all details with the party venue including building access times.
- Write out thank you notes for the vendors.
- Confirm liquor order and hired bartenders’ schedules.
- Send a party reminder email to confirmed guests.
Did you forget to order gifts or awards? We’ve got you covered! This week take 30% off all gifts and 15% off Post-It Notes for the party. Use code WCRT1214B at checkout to receive this special discount!